Sunday, February 10, 2013

Coffee

Coffee
Coffee in the morning is divine,
this coffee this morning is mine.
Hey, read this sign
isn't this a nice line.
If only it wouldn't take an hour
to get my friend this brain power.
 I guess we shouldn't make a fuss
this line might help us.
It'll give us a time to talk
and maybe even do some sweet-talk.


Some coffee quotes for today:
  • If this is coffee, please bring me some tea; but if this is tea, please bring me some coffee. ~Abraham Lincoln.
  • Do Lipton employees take coffee breaks? ~Steven Wright
  • You get the health benefits of coffee up through about the first twenty-four ounces. It's the biggest source of antioxidants for Americans, and we think it helps prevent Alzheimer's and Parkinson's as well. ~Mehmet Oz (Dr. Oz).
  • Coffee is a language in itself. ~Jackie Chan
Here are some coffee jokes for this morning:
  1. Price of Coffee
    A good-looking guy walks into a coffee shop and asks the waitress: "How much is the coffee?
    "Coffee is four dollars the waitress says in a sweet voice".
    "How much is a refill?" the good-looking man asks.
    "Free, "says the waitress.
    "Then I'll take a refill!" the man responds
  2. Psychologists Help
A man went to his psychiatrist and said, "Every time I drink my coffee, I get a stabbing pain in my right eye,"
The psychiatrist said, "well, have you tried taking the spoon out?"
3. The Beatles
Q: What is the best Beatles song?
A: Latte Be
 

4. The Titanic
Q: What kind of coffee was served on the Titanic
A: Sanka
Enjoy your coffee for all it's worth!

No comments:

Post a Comment