Wednesday, August 29, 2012
Thursday, August 9, 2012
- 2 packets of green tea mix
- 1 cup of brewed hazelnut coffee
- 2 teaspoons of brown sugar
- 2 medium sized mugs
- 2 teaspoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Here's how to make it:
- Fill one mug with water and put both of the green tea mixes inside.
- Warm the green tea up in the microwave (I put it on medium heat for 1 minute 30 seconds)
- Squeeze the rest of the green tea out of its' packets and discard the packets.
- Pour half of the green tea into the other mug.
- Put one teaspoon of brown sugar in each mug.
- Pour half of the coffee in one mug and the other half in the other mug.
- Put one teapoon of the Extra Virgin Olive Oil in each mug and mix it all together.
- Drink it while it is still hot!
Enjoy your drink for all it's worth.
Warning: While these ingredients have helped hundreds of people to lose weight it might not help you. Please be aware of your allergies before drinking this.
Tip: Drink this drink with plenty of water and have fun exercising in order to maximize the effect of this drink.