Starbucks has two new drinks out this Summer and they might have the brightest idea yet for this company. They have taken the new dieters herb called “Green Coffee Extract” and put it in a drink. Yes, you have it right…. It is a drink that is not coffee, but has a coffee cherry in it. The long name for this drink is the “Very Berry Hibiscus Starbucks Refresher.” Below you will find the nutritional facts for a 16oz. cup of this and then you can decide whether it is something you would like to try.
Here’s some of the things it has in it:
· Green Coffee Extract from Arabica
· Red Raspberries
· And more…..
Here’s some nutrition facts:
· It has 70 calories and 0 calories from fat
· It does not have any fat or cholesterol
· 17 grams of carbohydrates
· 19 grams of dietary fiber
· 15 grams of sugar(some of these come naturally from the fruit inside the drink)
· 2% iron
· 1.1% vitamin C
In my opinion this is a wonderful drink!
Enjoy your coffee for all it’s worth no matter what form it is in …. Enjoy!