Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Coffee Facts

I have posted some of your favorite coffee recipes, an ethiopian legend about coffee, and many more things about coffee. There are so many fascinating facts when it comes to coffee. Is there anything else that you would like to know when it comes to coffee? Are there any questions that you have when it comes to your coffee knowledge or this blog? Please let me know by writing me at kpegbam@yahoo.com. I would be glad to answer these questions for you. If you wish to remain anonymous just tell me and I would grant your wish. When it comes to this blog, feedback is much appreciated so I can keep on providing you the most desired coffee knowledge.

Thanks in advance for your advice or questions...

Until then, enjoy your coffee for all it's worth!

No comments:

Post a Comment