Starbucks was at the top of the list this past year. This past year they have had a new best seller. Thousands of people drink this drink a day. Thousands more people long for this pumpkin flavored drink during the fall months. People absolutely love it. So, what exactly is it? The name of the drink is the "Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte." Although this is true, some people would prefer a skinny option of this drink. What all is in this drink?
Here's some of the things it has in it:
- Pumpkin Pie Spices
- Steamed Milk
- Whipped Cream
Here's some nutrition facts for a 16oz. Flavored Latte from Starbucks that has 2% milk in it. (facts found off of the Starbucks website):
- It has 250 calories in it.
- It has 6 g of total fat in it, 3.5g saturated fat, 0g Trans Fat
- 37 g of carbohydrates
- There are 12g of protein in the drink.
- It has 35 g of sugar.
- It has 0g of dietary fiber in it.
- The drink also has 150mg of caffeine in it. (There is 37. 5mg of caffeine in a regular sized can of Pepsi).
- The drink has 40% daily intake of calcium and 10%daily intake of Vitamin A.
In my opinion this drink tastes wonderful. Just be aware of how much caffeine it has in it. Enjoy your coffee for all it's worth!
Come check out the new website at: www.citmorning.com